Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
In order to follow federally recommended social distancing, and to help slow the spread of the Covid-19 virus, The City of Lawrenceburg will extend its closure of city buildings and facilities through April 30, 2020. The goal of the City of Lawrenceburg is to continue efforts to promote our citizens’ health and safety, with as little interruption to city services and operations as possible.
The following closures or interruptions in service will remain in effect through 4/30/20:
• Closing in-person services at City of Lawrenceburg offices through 4/30/2020. Offices will continue to be staffed and we will continue to take care of services via methods that limit personal contact. We urge you to please call the various departments to discuss what services you are in need of and how we might accommodate those needs while promoting safe and healthy work practices.
• The State of Tennessee Driver’s License Services will be closed through April 30.
• City park facilities including outdoor basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, playgrounds, campsites, and dog park will remain closed during this period.
• A list of phone numbers is provided so that staff may assist you in with questions and possible solutions to alternate forms of operations.
• EMERGENCY SERVICES, SANITATION and other ESSENTIAL CITY SERVICES WILL CONTINUE WITH NO DISRUPTIONS
City Administration (including taxes, business licenses, and building permits) 762-4459
Parks and Recreation – 762-4231
Department of Public Works – 762-3255
Fire Department – 762-9046
Working together with patience and understanding we will get through this.
May God bless you and your family as we all strive to stay safe in these uncertain times.